Sunday 31 January 2010

Michael Itkoff

Michael Itkoff is one of the founding editor's of Daylight Magazine. I came across his personal work which doesn't appear in the magazine. Instead preferring to keep the two seperate, I had a look at the work he makes for himself.
I particularly liked the series 'Between two lakes' and could relate to the idea of resonating with a place and returning to photograph it time and time again. The photos hold true of this idea and you can tell the photograph has connections to this place other than fleeting second photographs. I suspect that infact if I were to visit this place it would not hold for me the depth and connection that it has for Michael Itkoff.
Thw website holds some great photography and I would recommend anyone to give it a look.

Link to Michael Itkoff's website here.



No comments:

Post a Comment